NATALIE D HAS ARRIVED . . .

One week ago and just a few hours, Natalie Danielle Whetstone was born in Mobile, Alabama. It was more than a blessed and joyous moment-- for those parents out there, you know what that statment means! She came into the world beautiful and is growing more and more beautiful every day! I know how long-winded I can get, so I will try and keep my dissertation on what "Advent" (that is, the coming/arrival) means to a new father at Christmas time, to a mere minimum so that you can all enjoy the pictures even more! Yet, I must say, Christ has come to us in a BRAND NEW WAY this year in our little girl Natalie. I never thought that I would love somone so incredibly from THE moment I saw her?!

Natalie came to us at 5lbs & 7 ounces YET, she was 20 inches long. Yes, a long, skinny, stick figure with a little bit of meat and a perfectly round heard (full of hair I might add) tiny baby. Danielle and I are guessing that her length must have skipped a generating considering our heights?! I'm sure that many of you are worried that there just won't be enough pictures . . . well, trust us, there will be a great deal more blogging to come. I also know that it seems strange that it took this incredibly proud father a full 7 days to blog to the world. Well, as is the policy in our crazy family, Tim and Danielle Whetstone like to make everything simple, or is that complicated? Let's just call it, and adventure! We moved last week, in fact, I was moving the last of our items out of our old town home about 4 hours after the birth of Natalie. And since then, we have painted nearly all the walls in our new home, shampooed the carpets, repaired some doors, and tried to unpack as much as possible, AND, my folks arrived last night as well! Do I look tired? D and Natalie of course looked tons better than I . . . In any case, thanks to all those who helped us move out of our old place, who have been helping us move into our new place, and for the great many of you who have sent such loving gifts and offered up so many incredible prayers. If your interested in knowing how a person can have "inconclusive results" on a test to see if their water broke, or how to answer your Dr. when she asks; "Now, how come the nurse this morning sent you home?" Just drop us a line/email/text/blog comment, or just wait for our next blog! Enjoy the remaining pics . . . And, we will chat more soon!

Comments

Popular Posts